The ParaLink 23 cable was specially designed for signal transmission in data centers with a transmission speed of up to 25 Gb/s per channel.
Thanks to its unique dual drain wire design and the longitudinal pair shielding it offers the outstanding electrical performance required for next generation I/O standards such as IEEE 802.3ba 100Gb Ethernet and Infiniband EDR standard.
Advantages at a glance
- Swept performance up to 26 GHz
- Pair drain position: dual drain pair design
- Longitudinally pair shielding
- Also available as “no drain”-version with optimised outer diameter
- Different jacket colour options
- Excellent NEXT performance
- Suggested for IEEE 100 Gb Ethernet (4 x 25 Gb/s) and Infiniband EDR
- Available with halogen free and flame retardant outer jacket (LSZH)
- UL recognised acc. to UL 758 AWM
- Available as single pair cables in 100, 90 und 85 ohm
|AWG||Single pair||1 x||2 x||4 x|